- Throw all the marinade ingredients in a blender and blend until you get green paste.
- Put the pressed and cut tofu in a shallow but wide container, smother in paste, and let sit for an hour while you fall asleep standing up.
- Cut a few thin slices of the lemon and set aside. Preheat an oven to 375 and line a rimmed baking dish with parchment.
- Throw the marinated tofu slabs on the parchment and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip the tofu over; lay the thin lemon slices over the tofu like you’re some kind of a big fancy baller and roast for another 15 minutes or until the edges are nice and brown.
Serve with a dollop of mashed sweet potatoes and some asparagus, plus extra Chili Peppah Water.