Similar to a traditional Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing, this blend gets kicks of heat from spicy chili oil and vibrant Chinese mustard.
- Soy Sauce, 1 1/2, teaspoons,,artisan-fermentary-three-year-aged-soy-sauce,
- Rice Vinegar, 1/2, Cup,,iio-jozo-premium-rice-vinegar-1,
- Chinese Mustard, 2, tablespoons,,chinese-mustard-sauce,
- Sesame Paste, 1/2, teaspoon,,union-foods-black-sesame-paste,
- Chili Oil, 1, teaspoon,,mr-bing-chili-crisp,
- Grapeseed Oil, 2/3, Cup,,la-tourangelle-grapeseed-oil,
- Salt and Pepper,,,,,
- To a blender add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, Chinese mustard, sesame paste and chili oil. Blend thoroughly, about 30 seconds.
- Slowly stream in the grapeseed oil until the vinaigrette has thickened and lightened in color.
- Taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper as needed.