- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. Once smooth, stir in the coconut flakes and spicy peanut butter and mix well.
- Scrape the mixture into the parchment lined pan and smooth pressing into the corners.
- In a small skillet, toast the almonds until they are golden, about 3-4 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the agave syrup. Add on top of the chocolate coconut mixture.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or over night.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temp before cutting into 14 ½ inch by 3 inch bars.