The Hot Tatianna - Mexican Hot Toddy
Most hot toddies are made with whiskey, and rightfully so since whiskey is a big part of the original recipe. I wanted to show people they could still get a perfect balanced cocktail using tequila, and also jazzing it up with another layer of flavor from cinnamon-maple syrup. It’s really yummy, and some have said it’s the best hot toddy they’ve ever had. So I hope you enjoy this recipe, cheers!
Mexican Hot Toddy
- Cinnamon Maple Syrup, 0.75, oz,,bushwick-kitchen-trees-knees-cinnamon-maple-13-5oz
- Berentzen Apple Liqueur, 0.75, oz,,
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 0.5, oz,,
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters, 4, dashes,,angostura-bitters
- Reposado Tequila, 1.25, oz,,
- Boiling Hot Water, 0.5, cup,,
- Cinnamon stick,, for garnish,,ceylon-cinnamon-sticks
- Combine all ingredients into a mug or heatproof glass.
- Stir for 5 seconds.
- Garnish with dried apple slice or cinnamon stick.