- Preheat your oven to 415 degrees F.
- Trim the greens from the carrots and give them a good scrub. No need to peel the carrots, just wash thoroughly and trim the ends. Split the larger carrots lengthwise to ensure they are all even in size.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on large baking sheet, be careful not over crowd. Add half of the grapeseed oil and pinch of salt and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the baking tray and cook for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In the meantime, make the glaze. To a bowl add the remaining grapeseed oil, gochujang, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and lime juice to a bowl. Whisk until the honey and oil are evenly distributed.
- After 25 minutes the water should be completely evaporated, and the carrots should be tender and beginning to brown. Pour the glaze over the carrots and toss. Roast for an additional 20-25 minutes until the glazed has caramelized and the carrots are slightly charred.
- Top with sesame seeds and some of the carrot fronds. Serve immediately.